Legal assistance in commercial relations and direct investments in Poland
- The biggest of the new EU members (38 million, stable macro-economy)
- Prime beneficiary of EU funds in 2007-2013 (Euro 66.5 billion)
- 740 firms to be privatised between 2008 and 2011
- Exports totalled Euro 101 billion in 2007
- Highly skilled and motivated people
How does it work?
- Direct access to Polish legal advice of the highest standard directly from our firm in Turin
- Ability to communicate and prepare documents in Italian, Polish or English
- In-depth knowledge of the Polish market and local business practices
- Good understanding of Italian Clients’ business needs
Pavesio e Associati’s Polish desk has operated since January 2008 and is headed by Agnieszka G?siorowska, a Polish qualified lawyer (radca prawny), member of the Warsaw Bar since 1997 and Avvocato stabilito, member of the Turin Bar since 2004.
Agnieszka’s professional experience, gained at the top international law firms in Warsaw and Turin, includes significant know-how in the fields of international Joint ventures, production transfers, mergers and acquisitions and project finance, involving both Polish and Italian law issues.
Working in close cooperation with trusted local professionals (such as lawyers, tax consultants, auditors, accountants, HR consultants, merchant banks, industrial and financial consultants) we are able to offer our Clients truly comprehensive services in Poland.