Privacy and Cookies Policy
The Policy has the value of information notice pursuant to article 13 of Regulation EU 2016/679 (“GDPR”), for the data subjects accessing the website www.pavesioassociati.it, solely in relation to that website and excluding any other websites possibly accessed by the user via links contained therein.
The information notice may be revised pursuant to the entry into force of new law provisions; we therefore invite the user to periodically check this webpage.
SECTION I – PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. DATA PROCESSING
In relation to this website the data controller is Pavesio e Associati law firm (the “Data Controller”).
In order to obtain any clarification or to exercise the rights of the user, the Data Controller may be reached via the following email address: email@example.com.
Data Processing location
The data processing deriving from the use of the website is carried out at the Data Controller’s premises.
2. PROCESSED DATA
Data categories, purposes and modalities of the processing
Similarly to every website, even this website uses log files which store the information automatically collected during the users’ visits. The electronic systems and the software procedures that allow the functioning of this website collect, upon their regular use, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of communication protocols on the Internet. Such information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but, considering its nature, it may, through processing and association with data retained by third parties, allow identification of users. Some information collected may include the following:
• internet protocol address (IP);
• browser category and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
• name of the internet service provider (ISP);
• date and time of the visit;
• referral and output webpage of the user;
• possibly the number of clicks.
The above-mentioned information is automatically processed and collected in aggregated form only, in order to verify the proper functioning of the website, and for safety reasons. Such information will be processed pursuant to legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
For safety purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the data automatically registered may possibly include also personal data such as the IP address, which may be used, in compliance with the relevant legislation in force, in order to halt attempts to damage the website itself or to damage other users or, in any case, harmful or criminal activities. These data are never used to identify or profile the user, but only in order to protect the website and its users.
The website allows the user to upload communications or specific requests, including the possibility to send the Curriculum Vitae with regard to a possible working opportunity. In such instance, the website registers some identifying data of the user, such as name, surname and email address for the purpose of the communication initiated by the user. Such data are deemed voluntarily supplied by the user at the time of the communication. By uploading personal data, the user gives consent to the processing of those data by the Data Controller.
• The data collected by the website during its operation are used solely for the above mentioned purposes and are retained for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, for no longer than 1 year.
• The data used for safety purposes (to halt attempts to damage the website) are retained for the time strictly necessary to achieve the abovementioned purpose.
Data supplied by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of email messages to the email addresses indicated on the website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to reply to requests, as well as other possible data and information inserted in the message.
The data and information that the website users will communicate through the services and tools of the website are provided knowingly and voluntarily by the user, thus exempting the Data Controller from any liability with regard to possible related violations of law provisions.
If the user provides or in any other way processes third-parties’ personal data, he or she acts as autonomous data controller and, in any case, guarantees that an adequate legal basis pursuant to articles 6 and 9 of the GDPR entitles him or her to that processing. The user shall also verify to have permission to upload contents protected by national and international law provisions.
Plugin Social Network
This website does not incorporate any plugin o social network buttons.
3. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
The Data Subject may exercise all rights provided in articles 15-22 of the GDPR by contacting the Data Controller as per the addresses provided in paragraph 1.
More specifically the Data Subject is entitled to:
• obtain confirmation as to whether or not processing of personal data concerning the data subject exists, even if these have not been recorded yet, and to obtain communication of such data in intelligible form;
• obtain, inter alia, indication of: (i) the source of the data; (ii) the purposes and modalities of the processing; (iii) the identification data of the Data Controller; (iv) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed or which may become aware of them, even in their capacity as processors; (v) the categories of personal data under review; (vi) when possible, the period of retention provided or the criteria followed to determine it; (vii) the existence of the right to request the correction, the erasure or the limitation of the processing of the data; (viii) the existence of the right to object to the processing; (ix) the right to lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority; (x) the existence of an automated decision-making processing, including profiling;
• obtain: (i) the correction or integration of data; (ii) the limitation of the processing, if possible; (iii) the portability of data, if applicable; (iv) the certification that the operations as per points (i) and (ii) sub c) and (i) sub d) have been communicated, also with regard to their contents, to the entities to whom the data were communicated or sent, unless this fulfilment is proved to be impossible or to involve manifestly disproportionate means compared to the protected right;
• obtain (i) the erasure of data when provided by law;
• withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data;
• object, in whole or in part: (i) on legitimate grounds to the processing of the data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; and (ii) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of sending communications;
• lodge a complaint before the Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (it. Autorità Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali).
4. TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
This website may share some of the data collected also through services located outside the European Union area. Such data will never be transferred to Countries outside the European Union which do not comply with the security conditions provided for in articles 45 et seq. of the GDPR.
5. SECURITY OF THE PROVIDED DATA
This website shall process the users’ data in a lawful and proper manner, implementing the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized accesses, disclosure, modification or destruction of the data. The processing shall be carried out through electronic and/or IT means, with organization modalities and rationales strictly connected with the above-mentioned purposes.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the Firm (lawyers, administrative staff, system administrators) or persons outside the Firm (such as third-party technical services suppliers, hosting providers, information technology companies) may have access to the data.
SECTION II – COOKIES
1. CATEGORIES OF COOKIES
• A cookie is a small mix of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and may be read only by the server which carried out the transfer. It is not an executable code and it does not deliver viruses.
• The cookies do not register any personal information and the possible identifiable data will not be recorded. If you wish, you may prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in such case the use of the website and of the services provided may be compromised.
The categories of cookies are the following:
• Among the technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, the most known and used one is the HTML cookies. They are used to browse and to facilitate access to and use of the website by the user. They are necessary to send communications via electronic net or for the provider to supply the service required by the client.
• The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user may manage or request the general disabling or deletion of cookies, by changing the settings of its own browser. Such disabling may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the website.
• The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the website.
• With respect to duration, we may distinguish between: temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of each session and are used to identify the user and thus to avoid login to every single webpage visited, and permanent cookies, which remain in use on the computer until expiry or deletion by the user. These latter are not recorded permanently but only for the duration of the browsing, until the browser is closed and they vanish upon closing of the browser. Their use is strictly limited to the sending of session identifiers which are made up of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the website.
• Google Analytics cookies are not used.
The website does not use any third-party cookies.
The website does not use profiling cookies or automatic processing mechanisms.
2. SUPPORT IN THE CONFIGURATION OF THE BROWSER
• The user may manage the cookies also through the settings of his or her browser. However, by deleting cookies from the browser, he or she may remove the preferences he or she had set for the website.
• For further information and support, it is also possible to visit the specific help webpage of the web browser in use:
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
REVISIONS TO THIS DOCUMENT
The last update of the document was made on 12/06/2018.